Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's really pink

My day has been interesting.
I had two hours with gym, it was wired to start again after the incident about 5 weeks ago.
And after that Hedda went to the emergency room,and after some X-rays, CAT (Computed Axial Tomography)
 and 4 hours I went out with this⤼
(Hedda got to pic out the color since she stayed with me the hole time there)
And when we finally got out of there we had to go back to school, and since we had a kind of spring festival and we made it to the last part of the day which was at a football field.
 Kinda boring but better than regular school!
When I came home I realized how pink my cast is
 It's really pink!
But a fun color :-)
Ate Natchos to dinner and watched some episodes of The Lying Game.
The song of the day is here
Hope that you had a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment