Sunday, May 13, 2012

Gossip Girl, Nature Science and Math

That headline pretty much sums up all I have done today.
I slept inn a bit to 11am because I didn't get to bed before 1.30am since I ended up watching the season finally of The Vampire Diaries. And it was so sad and thrilling! I get a bit sad when I start to think about the fact that it's about 4 months to season 4, I really can't wait
Had breakfast with my mom and stepdad, before I went down to the TV room and watched a couple of season 5, episodes of Gossip Girl. But started first with my nature science homework around 2pm
A lot of work, but nice to have started on it!
And after a couple of hours with that I started practicing for my math test that is tomorrow!
It's about Graphs like these ones


It isn't that bad. But thats just because my arm is still hurting when I write so I have to do it in a graph computer program, so wish me good luck!
After I got sick of math, my mom and I cached up with two episodes of The Lying Game and one episode of Revenge :-)
On my way to hit the showers.
Remember to check out my song of the day Here
Hope that you had a nice Sunday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment